Life's BANANAS, and I'm just trying to "unpeel" it's mysteries...
(You, you see what I did there? My nickname is Hannah Banana, and I mention bananas, so "unpeel"... Oh never mind)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Once upon a time...

...I used MySpace. Due to my mood (see previous post), here's something I posted there - it pretty much still applies. Feel free to complete this on your own in the comments section, or comment on mine!

I Live in a world of my own making. It sometimes comes out burnt or inedible, mostly because I am not the greatest cook.

I Work way too hard. But on the plus-side I don't get paid enough!

I Talk to strangers. It's not my fault - they talk to me first.

I Wish that I knew what I wanted to do for the rest of my life – besides goofing off on the internet all day, of course. It's a very expensive hobby – what with the Ebay purchases (they have vintage M & M wrappers!) and ahem, "Mature" sites.

I Enjoy many things. They are listed on my MySpace profile. However, if you want the detailed list in order of importance, it'll cost you. I mean I was offering prizes for a correct guess - I can't just GIVE that information away for free, y'know!

I Look at hot guys, of course! I also look at myself in the mirror and wonder what picture would appear if I connected my freckles. Which one do YOU think is more fun?

I Find coins all over the place – in my car, couch cushions, etc. – I'm planning my retirement around it.

I Smell nothing. I live by my sense of smell. The air is sweet and fragrant, and none may pass without my permission! (- Didymus, from "Labyrinth")

I Hide my pain behind a smile. It's not healthy, but nothing is healthy these days, right? I hide my sex toys too, and I hope Marie's mom doesn't find out. ;-)

I Pray that my friends and family are happy and healthy, that the soldiers stay safe, and that I get a new car soon. Hey, I need a LITLLE something for myself – right?

I Walk down the street with my head held high after a new haircut. I also have a tendency to walk into things. My new hair doesn't get in my eyes as much, so that should change.

I Write bad poetry, then put them through numerous re-writes, criticizing every one. Hey, I am a Virgo.

I See my cat curled up on my bed. She looks soooo adorable!

I Sing only when I'm in the car by myself. Unless I hate someone enough to make their ears bleed.

I Can do jigsaw puzzles with a decent amount of speed. Even the "Magic Eye" ones! Isn't that a useful skill?

I Watch the boys in the gym lift weights like idiots. I'm waiting until some meathead drops the weight on his foot and cries like a baby – then I can laugh.

I Yearn to dance like nobody's watching, but I'm white - someone's ALWAYS watching, and sometimes pointing and laughing.

I Daydream that I live in a gorgeous house with my very own Johnny Depp (ok Marie, maybe I'll rent him out to you). We have two amazing kids, a never-ending supply of ice cream, and an amusement park in the backyard (complete with pirate ship for those POTC fantasies! ;-P).

I Want to find a boy that understands me – or at least has a nice rack.

I Cry occasionally, mainly at sappy shows like Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I also cry at weddings, but I don't laugh at funerals.

I Read for fun. What? Haven't you ever read a cereal box?

I Love being around my friends and family and being myself.

I Sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a cat – sleeping, eating, playing – how is that a bad life?

I Touch anything that looks soft – pillows, cats, maybe you?

I Hurt myself when I bottle my emotions up inside.

I Fear that my cat moves my stuff while I sleep.

I Hope that she hasn't found my secret stash of catnip. Hey, it's legal!

I Break out in dance in my kitchen. It helps burn off all the yummy food I eat. Plus, nobody can see me (or can they?)

I Eat quite healthy – er, except for all the ice cream – I need fuel for my workouts, right?

I Quit smoking years ago. It was the best decision of my life.

I Bathe in milk like Cleopatra – even better, it's CHOCOLATE milk.

I Drink things that start with the letter "M" – Milk, Midori Sours, and Mojitos – they do a body good!

I Stop working, and surf the web when my officemate steps out - and yet I still get my work done.

I Save every letter and photo I can. "Memorieees, misty water-colored memories…"

I Hug my friends and family whenever I can. Anybody need one?

I Am wondering when this will end. I have some important Web Boggle games to play!

I Play Web Boggle quite a bit. I do better at it when I've had a couple drinks.

I Miss my sister because she didn't come home for Spring Break. I also miss my friends – Karyn, Amy, Steve, and their baby Emma. It would be easier if those 4 punks had MySpace pages dammit!

I Hold my friends and family close to my heart. It gets a little crowded sometimes, but it's cozy.

I Forgive the creator of this survey, because I have to forgive myself for feeding into their obsession.

I Drive myself crazy sometimes. I was always bad with directions.

I Learn something new every day of course! Unfortunately my memory sucks, so I have to relearn the lessons the next day.

I Have a wonderful circle of friends and family.

I Don't know how to ride a bicycle. When I was little, every bike I had got stolen, and my parents stopped buying them for me. You're weeping for me now aren't you?

I Made this very yummy fruit salad once. And it had nothing to do with the fact that the fruit was soaked in liquor – really!

I Kiss a select few people. Unless I've had a bit of "liquid courage".

I Believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way...

I Wait for the day when the man of my dreams sweeps me off my feet. Or maybe just the day when I can get a good night sleep.

I Need a few days of pampering with my friends.

I Feel tired – it's been a long week.

I Know that Xanax will not solve everything – just MOST things...

I Wonder who wrote the book of love.

I Am done! Oh thank goodness! Web Boggle here I come…

No comments:

Post a Comment