Life's BANANAS, and I'm just trying to "unpeel" it's mysteries...
(You, you see what I did there? My nickname is Hannah Banana, and I mention bananas, so "unpeel"... Oh never mind)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hockey!!

So, even though I am an LA Kings fan (not a Panthers fan) I enjoy listening to this!!!



As for the Kings, they have had a bunch of comebacks over the years, including this!!


And of course, hockey is known for it's physicality!!!


P.S. You will note the utter lack of "..." in this sports post. When talking about hockey, "!!!!!!" will be involved. If you have any problems with this punctuation use, go read about a boring sport, like golf - er, I mean please submit your letter in writing to the management and we will graciously take care of it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment