Life's BANANAS, and I'm just trying to "unpeel" it's mysteries...
(You, you see what I did there? My nickname is Hannah Banana, and I mention bananas, so "unpeel"... Oh never mind)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am realizing...

... I can't find any poetry I've written in the past that isn't depressing.
... I can't think of anything new to write (and especially anything full of rainbows and sunshine!).
... there are so many things I want to post here, but don't feel comfortable enough yet to express.

I thought creating a blog would be cathartic and a form of therapy. The problem is, that the point of therapy is you have to be completely open and honest, and so far I can't do that here.

I know I hold back too much in life due to fear... fear of how others will react, fear of change, fear of nothing changing...

Hopefully little by little I will be able to express myself more.

Until then, if anyone's out there and still interested, please fee free to keep reading these random posts.

P.S. Do you ever feel like maybe you want to trade in your brain for a new, shiny one?

No comments:

Post a Comment