Life's BANANAS, and I'm just trying to "unpeel" it's mysteries...
(You, you see what I did there? My nickname is Hannah Banana, and I mention bananas, so "unpeel"... Oh never mind)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What to do when you're not feeling so hot...

So I'm not feeling well, though assuming I'm not dead, I WILL attend the hockey game tomorrow night (FYI, the KINGS are IN the playoffs!!!), as well as getting together with my HS friends Janel and Sam!


Anywho, since I'm at home ATTEMPTING to relax, I got to thinking about things I can do to accomplish this:


1) Watch some mindless, brainless (reality?) TV show, one that doesn't involve too many brain cells (a la Bad Girls Need Love Too).  Of course, the living room TV is currently without sound for some reason, so I am using the captions...  I actually attempted to look behind to see if a cable was unplugged, but realized I would need a flashlight.  The idea of searching the house for a flashlight involved too many brain cells, so I gave up.


2) Read a book.  Eh.  I usually love to read, but for some reason it just doesn't have any appeal.


3) Sleep!  I have a really tough time sleeping/resting when I feel I could get some important stuff done (like writing a blog perhaps? ;-P)


4) I could watch random videos on YouTube, like:





OR this:





OR:





5) Finally, I could take drugs... maybe even the type that cause me to make a video like this!
*** WARNING: Not "Office-Friendly"! ***







On that note.. what do you do when you're sick and/or need to relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment