Life's BANANAS, and I'm just trying to "unpeel" it's mysteries...
(You, you see what I did there? My nickname is Hannah Banana, and I mention bananas, so "unpeel"... Oh never mind)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Final LA Kings home game...

So...I went to the final LA Kings home game of the 2009-2010 season on Saturday.  Yahoooo!!!!!! =)

I went with Danielle and her daughter Cheyanne as part of her "sweet 16"... We sat in Section 107 (uh, can you say "ca-ching!"?).  The Kings were down 3-0 in the third, came from behind to tie it, and then lost in the shootout.  *sigh*

Well, in any case, here are some pics from out seats:

















Here's Cheyanne looking happy:


Here's all of us together:




Danielle, who had never been to a game, is not much of a sports/concert (=crowd) -person, so her exact words I believe were "it's uh... something different".  It's all right - it was so awesome that she did this for Chey's "special day"!  Plus, Cheyanne was confused as we meandered (yep, I used the word "meandered") through LA's Fashion District - ok, I missed the turn and got lost - and ended up being (mostly) surprised.  The surprise actually lasted until I gave her my present -  a gift bag with my gear ("oops, Chey, that's MY stuff")... and then Danielle gave Chey her gift... of some clothes to change into... hehehe...

As for my Kings, whatever energy they had towards the end of the third, I hope they BRING IT to the Stanley Cup Playoffs!!!!!  Woohoo!

There will be some watch parties coming up, and maybe I'll even make it to Staples Center to see them in person...

Oh, and since they're going "Back in Black" for the playoffs, I just HAD to get a new jersey, seen here:



GO KINGS GO!!!!  USA! USA! USA! (BEAT THE 'NUCKS...)

No comments:

Post a Comment