Life's BANANAS, and I'm just trying to "unpeel" it's mysteries...
(You, you see what I did there? My nickname is Hannah Banana, and I mention bananas, so "unpeel"... Oh never mind)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An update to the gummy bear saga...

(Click here for the original story...)

... so today I tried unsuccessfully to get a copy of the "gummy bear ransom note".  Unfortunately, the guilty party (or who I was almost positive WAS the guilty party) had NO EVIDENCE of such a note... Imagine that?  Lesson #1 learned:  If you're going to do something really bad, cover your tracks. Check. Got it.


I was also reminded that the human victim sent out two notices: 1 an email plea to simply "let her know her gummies were ok and in a safe place for the week", and 2: An official AMBER ALERT, posted on her door, the elevators, etc. Yeeeessss! Bitchin'!


It appears my next job is clear: track down the Amber Alert.  Stat!


And so the saga continues... even after all these years...


P.S.  Based on the email plea I saw, this happened in 2002 not 2003.  Lesson #2: In a criminal investigation, make sure you get your facts straight.  I will need these lessons if I ever apply for a job as a mafia flunkie... or a cop... I'll let you know which...

No comments:

Post a Comment