Life's BANANAS, and I'm just trying to "unpeel" it's mysteries...
(You, you see what I did there? My nickname is Hannah Banana, and I mention bananas, so "unpeel"... Oh never mind)

Monday, February 15, 2010

The joy of commercials... not really

These days, there are quite a few commercials that are irritating the crap out of me. I thought I would spread the fun!

1) "Every kiss begins with 'Kay'...".  Oh. Good. Grief. Make. it. stop!


2) "He Went to Jared's!?": I don't know why this irritates me... I guess it just feels so lame and

forced.


3) FreeCreditReport.com: The singing in this makes me want to gouge my ears out.... or reach through the screen and kick the lead singer of this "band" in the face (and I am a pacifist - really!).  However, I would watch this 50 times before the "Every Kiss" ones.



4) The ones where the babies talk as adults... especially this one:


5) The Dodge Viper Super Bowl Commercial. To the men bitching and whining in this commercial - You poor things, having to do what women tell you to... You are just so oppressed. Grow a pair already!

These are the ones I change the channel to get away from...

Of course, not all of them make me want to tear my hair out. The following two are hilarious and effective respectively:

1) Of course one of them has to be a hockey commercial!


2) If this doesn't get you choked up at least a little, you may be an android of some kind...


What commercials make YOU run screaming from the room?

No comments:

Post a Comment