Life's BANANAS, and I'm just trying to "unpeel" it's mysteries...
(You, you see what I did there? My nickname is Hannah Banana, and I mention bananas, so "unpeel"... Oh never mind)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Random (cat) videos of the day!

I am a firm believer in the healing power of the cat video...  Trust me. If you're ever having a lousy day, watching some adorable kitty do something totally weird and wacky (like the "nom nom cat" in a previous post) will put a smile on your face.  Feel free to test this theory with the following videos...











Even Kaiser Permanente is aware of the mystical power of the cat video, as evidenced by their Thrive ad campaign: "...it's ok to throw in a cat video now and then".

P.S. I have not tested this theory as it relates to puppies yet. I figured I'd finish my dissertation on the cats first... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment